Friday, April 4, 2014

Continuing the Morning Panic Attack Trend

Hello my fellow anxious donkeys.  I'm still taking my meds but mornings are still the worst.  I did not go to work yesterday and have called in today asking if i can go in later if i feel better.  I did some research yesterday and apparently it's common for panic attacks and depression to be worse in the morning due to your cortisone levels rising at night, which can make you feel anxious in the morning, which if you already have anxiety problems makes you feel more anxious and it's a vicious cycle.  So i tried getting up earlier this morning and it's been a no go, i haven't made it out of bed yet.  i'm still wondering if i will go in to work at all, i'm sure once my husband gets home he will be pissed and be like go to work and then i will feel like a paycheck, but even i worry about the money, we can't live off credit forever, i'm just having such a rough time, i just want to be left alone.  So the effexor is still at 150 and it feels better, it's not as bad as last week were i couldn't stop crying for hours, now I just feel numb, like I just don't care if I get fired, or go into debt, I just don't care about anything anymore.  Oh well, another day, another tear, another heartache, I should be used to this by now, life sucking, guess it never really stops hurting

No comments:

Post a Comment