Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Getting Better - maybe

Well, I'm still taking my meds and it seems like it's getting better.  At least I have gotten out of bed and gone to work twice now this week.  They have taken pressure off me at work and I have asked to work from home, no idea if they will let me, but it couldn't hurt to ask.  I still feel stressed and like I really have to push myself to get up in the morning.  I only cried for like 10 min instead of an hour, which is progress I guess.

I still feel resentful about the money situation with my husband, and how my life goals, (not that i really have any) have always been pushed aside, but I'm dealing.  We are finally close to our goal of him having a real job with real income, which will help me feel better and more taken care of.  I can only hope he keeps his promise and I only work if I have to.

I wish there was an easier way to deal with my emotions than falling apart, but having a drug addict/alcoholic/child molesting/spawn of satan mother it's no wonder i don't have an easy time.  i'm actually doing a lot better than i could be considering.

i haven't been brave enough to pick up my courage to heal book in weeks, but i've been thinking about it and trying to process the anger i feel over not being protected by the rest of my family, but pretty much no progress there

Well, it looks like no one really reads this, so at least it's a way daily for me to look back and gauge my moods and tell if there are cycles of ups and downs or if it's random or if these meds will help and it will just be a steady rise to getting better

signing off for now
the anxious donkey

No comments:

Post a Comment