Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Starting to Get better - but still a nightmare

I"m not in tears, at least not yet, the day is still earlier and I don't have a lot of faith.  I made myself go to work yesterday in an effort to not get fired.  I asked them if I could work from home since the stress on going to work and the social anxiety is getting to be to much.  Since I'm part time anyway and can co my work from home effectively and they've let an employee do it in the past, so I'm not sure how this will go.  If nothing else I have some work off my plate and can focus on what I was hired to do, not the random jobs they assign me.  I really wish I could work from home, it would be so much nicer and less stress, I might actually be able to focus on my healing and pull myself out of this, but most likely they will tell me no, my dreams will be crushed and i will be brought back to the reality that life sucks, and I"m working for someone else's goal and should just give it all up.  Just walk off into the woods and disappear, let my body feed the animals like it was meant to.  I feel a little less scrambled today, but still depressed.  A scary depressed, one that wants to OD when it gets to be to much.  Don't know what else to say, but gotta get ready to work, gotta haul myself out of bed somehow and face the day.  I don't want to, but I have to anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment